Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Meet This Crazy Wino - Jennie


Name: Jennie
Alias:
The Assassin (my friend’s husband calls me that… don’t ask)
Occupation:
Duhhh, an assassin (well really it’s Manager, Sales Administration & Distribution Services… Say that one 5 times quickly… And in case you’re wondering, I agree, assassin sounds much more interesting)

When you brag, you brag about: how incredibly intelligent I am… just kidding… well, I am incredibly intelligent. I just don’t brag about it.

What would you do if money was no issue?
Buy an enormous house on enormous property and travel the world. Donate to a ton of charities. Knowing me I’d also open a home for homeless animals.

Favorite Vintage:
if you need an actual year, forget it.. favorite wine was always Pinot Grigio (don’t make fun!) but I’ve actually moved onto really liking Malbec and Shiraz. Ok, so I named several wines.. sue me!
Why?
um, I like how they taste

Your First Wine Experience:
no clue, but was probably sneaking a taste from my dad’s glass or something

What makes you a crazy wino? I use wine instead of milk in my coffee and cereal.

Favorite Quote:
“I’m at the corner of 1st and 1st. How could the same street intersect itself?! I must be at the nexus of the universe!" - Kramer

Personal Motto: "
Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut."

Top 3 items on your Bucket List: make sure I visit every state in the U.S., become a real CSI, be the next Food Network star (well at least the first one is feasible).

Top Choice Actor to play you for Our Monthly Wine Club - The Movie: Idina Menzel…I only chose her because crazy Nicole thinks I look like her, though I don’t see the resemblance. I don’t have her beautiful green(?) eyes, gorgeous hair, or amazing voice… but I’ll take it!


5 comments:

  1. 1) I'll ask - why does Phil call you The Assassin?

    2)Your personal motto does nothing to help you disassociate yourself from the mob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her FRIEND'S HUSBAND calls her assassin, Nicole. Not very observant for a wannabe book editor...SHEESH! Anyway, what makes you a crazy wino is AMAZING! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evan's right, it's my friend's husband. But it's ok :-) .. He thinks I kill people on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, and re: my motto.. it's actually a quote from Goodfellas.. which even more so doesn't help I suppose..

    ReplyDelete