Sunday, June 6, 2010

Meet This Crazy Wino - Evan

Name: Evan
Alias: Hayweed, E-Dawg, DawgE
Occupation: Marketing Coordinator-Copywriter (whatever that means)

When you brag, you brag about: I used to work for Wicked on Broadway (getting a Playbill credit, a gold locket from Idina Menzel, and a touch on the leg by Eden Espinosa in the process).

What would you do if money was no issue? Build myself a huge house with a urinal in the bathroom, buy the New York Yankees and reopen The Downtown in Farmingdale

Favorite Vintage: 2005 Bogel Pinot Noir
Why? Its vanilla flavors are INCREDIBLE!!!

Your First Wine Experience: Well, it's not my first, but I will tell you about my most memorable wine experience. One night during my junior year in college, me and a few of my friends bought a gallon of Carlo Rossi Chianti. We went back to my friend's dorm room and, over the course of a few hours, proceeded to drink the entire bottle. Having grown tired from all the wine, I eventually feel asleep on my buddies couch. When I awoke, the lights were off, Dave Matthews Band's "Satalite" was playing on the stereo, and everyone was gone except for my buddy and his girlfriend, who were on his bed (no more than 5 feet away from me) performing an act that is illegal in most states. Without disturbing them, which would have been awkward on so many levels, I managed to escape the room and make my way back to my building with only emotional scares. To anyone who reads this, I promise that Our Monthly Wine Club's gathering never end like this...usually.

What makes you a crazy wino? The story that I just told. Also, the fact that I am the "fearless leader" of Our Monthly Wine Club, which I'm sure is annoying to most of our members.

Favorite Quote: "No, if anyone orders Merlot, I'm leaving. I am NOT drinking any fucking Merlot!"-Miles Raymond (Sideways)

Personal Motto: Try not to drink Merlot.

Top 3 items on your Bucket List: Visit Scotland, sing in a band and get another tattoo

Top Choice Actor to play you for Our Monthly Wine Club - The Movie: Paul Rudd

2 comments:

  1. I really don't think Merlot is THAT bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No its not, but why anyone would drink it over any other red is beyond me. Except for maybe Cab Franc.

    ReplyDelete