Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Meet This Crazy Wino - Alissa


Name: Alissa
Alias: Li, Li-Marie, Li-Mir
Occupation: Server/Waitress/Barmaid

When you brag, you brag about: I like things like LOTR, Harry Potter, Star Wars, and comic books. Some people think that's really nerdy, I think that's really cool.

What would you do if money was no issue? Buy myself a nice place to live, have super fun designing/decorating. Then travel the world with no worries.

Favorite Vintage: Bogel Chardonnay
Why? It's a delicious buttery smooth white wine that won't give me heartburn.

Your First Wine Experience: I was never a big drinker, but when I was underage and all the kids were going crazy I felt more relaxed drinking a glass of wine. When my sister (Nicole) was awesome enough to order me a glass when we were out, I'd always ask for a glass of red. She used to think me ordering red and not white was courageous and daring. This made me feel really chic.

What makes you a crazy wino? What happens in the meadow at dusk?

Favorite Quote: "Today you are you that is truer than true. There is no one alive more Youer than You." - Dr. Seuss

Personal Motto: It's not 'you should', it's 'you could'.

Top 3 items on your Bucket List: Get married, have a child, see the new 7 wonders of the world?

Top Choice Actor to play you for Our Monthly Wine Club - The Movie: Katherine Heigl

1 comment:

  1. As a professional copywriter, I think Nicole needs to be a little better at proofreading these posts...lol.

    ReplyDelete